As of Monday, August 16, 2021:
In response to the COVID-19 concerns, Salmagundi has adjusted its activities in the following manner.
- The Club is open to the public seven days a week for exhibition hours. Mon.-Fri., 1-6PM and Sat. & Sun. 1-5PM. Proof of vaccination is required to enter the premises. Face masks are required and social distancing measures are in place.
- For Member Building access, the building is open Mon-Tue 10AM – 6PM, Wed-Fri 10AM – 10PM, and Sat. & Sun. 12-5PM. The bar is open 5PM – 10PM Wed-Fri. For other hours, please call 212.255.7740. Staff can be present at the Club if required.
- Salmagundi’s staff is working both remotely and live – but any questions can be emailed to:
-Anna Lam, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com General questions
-Melba Pagan, Club Secretary, at Mpagan@salmagundi.org for Membership & Member issue questions
-Lucy Riera, Bookkeeper, at Accounting@salmagundi.org for Billing and bookkeeping
-Chris Nunnally, Director of Operations, Cnunnally@salmagundi.org for any other issues.
- David Reuss’ classes are on ZOOM. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All other art classes are suspended.
Other Activity and notices:
- Salmagundi Programming has moved online to Zoom. Please see the individual listings on this site
- The Library Dinner is postponed until Fall 2021
- The President’s Dinner is postponed until 2022.
More information is forthcoming as it becomes available.
Salmagundi thanks you for your support!