As of Monday, April 23, 2021:
In response to the COVID-19 concerns, Salmagundi will adjust its activities in the following manner:
- The upper gallery & parlor are open seven days a week for exhibition hours only. Mon.-Fri., 1-6PM and Sat. & Sun. 1-5PM. Face masks are required and social distancing measures are in place.
- For Member Building access, staff is present Mon.-Fri. 10AM – 6PM and Sat. & Sun. 12-5PM. For other hours, please call 212.255.7740. Staff can be present at the Club if required.
- The Member Dining Room & Bar are closed. Member Bar will open in June 2021.
- Salmagundi’s staff is working remotely and live – but any questions can be emailed to:
-Anna Lam, Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org General questions
-Melba Pagan, Club Secretary, at Mpagan@salmagundi.org for Membership & Member issue questions
-Lucy Riera, Bookkeeper, at Accounting@salmagundi.org for Billing and bookkeeping
-Chris Nunnally, Director of Operations, Cnunnally@salmagundi.org for any other issues.
- David Reuss’ classes are on ZOOM. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- All other art classes are suspended.
Other Activity and notices:
- Salmagundi Programming has moved online to Zoom. Please see the individual listings on this site
- The Library Dinner is postponed until Fall 2021
- The President’s Dinner is postponed until Fall 2021.
More information is forthcoming as it becomes available.
Salmagundi thanks you for your support!